Overhaul Bike Service £99.99
A Love Bomb for your bike
The Overhaul Service is a fully comprehensive service aimed at ensuring optimum performance on high end bikes; or restoring heavily used bikes whose systems are worn out and need lots of parts replacing. If you need a service that not only adjusts and replaces all the shorter life 'consumables,' but one that really treats everything including the internals, then consider this. All decent bikes deserve a full overhaul every few years and in some cases, much more often.
- Includes a full strip down and reassembly of the bike – replacing parts where necessary.
- Includes facing of the the bottom bracket and tapping the threads where appropriate.
- This service includes the fitting of all parts.
- Includes a deep clean: full degreasing and cleaning of the transmission (when not replaced), as well as a full clean and polish of the frame and wheels.
- Includes the overhaul of internal assemblies on the bicycle, including the bottom bracket and BB threads, hub and headset bearings.
- This service does not apply to bikes with hub gears – which are charged as a separate item (better done in conjunction with the cheaper Refit).
- Includes wheel truing and repairs, but not wheelbuilding.
- This price is exclusive of parts.
To book your bike in for a Overhaul call us now:
For our Hospital Fields Road store, call: 01904 636578 / 651870
For our York Station store, call: 01904 622701 / 630378
For our Bishopthorpe Road store, call: 01904 672059