Refit Bike Service £69.99
For all weather commuters
A Refit Service is very comprehensive and therefore suitable for regularly used bikes with many worn parts which need replacing. This is a great value package: if your bike is very well used, this will put it right.
- We will set up all the systems on your bike: the gears and brakes; true the wheels and pump the tyres; lubricate the transmission and other parts; remove the seatpost, pedals and handlebar stem and regrease where necessary, and check for tightness of all the key fastenings on the bike.
- This service includes the fitting of all key consumables, including transmission parts. These are: chain, chainset, rear sprockets, tyres, tubes, wheels, all control cables and brake pads.
- Includes a deep clean: full degreasing and cleaning of the transmission (when not replaced), as well as a full clean of the frame and wheels.
- This service includes cleaning, but what we class as 'excessively dirty' (i.e. mud caked) bikes will attract a cleaning surcharge of £10-15.
- This price is exclusive of parts.
To book your bike in for a Refit call us now:
For our Hospital Fields Road store, call: 01904 636578 / 651870
For our York Station store, call: 01904 622701 / 630378
For our Bishopthorpe Road store, call: 01904 672059