Cycle Heaven is a local, independent business of twenty-seven years standing and we wouldn’t be here if it wasn’t for the support of you - our fantastically loyal customers. We’d like to thank you for all your support over the years and also to tell you how we are dealing with the present crisis.
- Our main store Cycle Heaven of York on Hospital Fields Road is open 7 days a week:
Mon-Sat - 8.30am-5.30pm and Sundays - 10am-4.30pm for all bike sales as well as repairs and accessories.
Cycle Heaven at the Angel is open 6 days a week:
Mon-Sat - 8.30am-5.30pm for repairs and accessories.
- Cycle Heaven at the Station is open 5 days a week:
Tues-Sat 8.30am-5.30pm for repairs and accessories. Folding bike sales have now been relocated to our main store.
- Our CAFE on Hospital Fields Road has reopened but on reduced hours. Please see cafe page for opening times.
Please follow our COVID protocols outlined below.
We do have a large and spacious shop making it easier to observe 1m+ social distancing. we have reduced the number of tables in the cafe to facilitate this. We have always prided ourselves on our personalised face-to-face business model, but if you are concerned about coming into our shops and conducting unnecessary transactions, we are happy to carry them out remotely, as you wish. Please note that you can pay by phone and we now offer a deivery service using our own vehicles. Phone us on 01904 636578 for more information.
Sincerely and with all our best wishes
The Team at Cycle Heaven
COVID PROTOCOLS AT CYCLE HEAVEN:
- PLEASE LOCK YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE. WE ARE SORRY, BUT INDOOR CYCLE PARKING IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED.
- A mask must be worn on entry and whilst moving around all our buildings. You can remove your mask once seated in the cafe, but we ask you to wear it at all other times.
- Please wash your hands on entry to the main store, using the hot water facilities provided. You are then free to touch our products.
Visits to our smaller sites are always shorter - please sanitise on entry using the facilities provided.
- Please use the separate entry and exits at our main site and at the station store.
- Please observe the queing system in the cafe and wait to be seated by our staff, where table service is in operation.