Please note that due to the current crisis, supplies of new bikes have been seriously disrupted such that we cannot guarantee availaibility of all the bikes displayed on this site. As a large store, we are expecting large numbers of deliveries in 2021, but many are likely to be pre-sold before they arrive. If you are considering purchasing a new bike, we strongly advise you to pay us a visit to discuss your needs and if necessary, making a pre-order to ensure delivery.
- Our main store Cycle Heaven of York on Hospital Fields Road is open 7 days a week:
Mon-Sat - 8.30am-5.30pm and Sundays - 10am-4.30pm FOR ALL BIKE SALES as well as repairs and accessories.
- Cycle Heaven at the Angel is currently open 5 days a week:
Mon-Sat - 9.30am-5.30pm for repairs and accessories.
- Cycle Heaven at the Station will repoen on TUESDAY 16TH MARCH.
Mon-Sat - 8.30am-5.30pm for repairs and accessories.
- Our CAFE at our Hospital Fields Road store is open for takeaways only. Please see cafe page for opening times.
PLEASE FOLLOW OUR COVID PROTOCOLS AS OUTLINED BELOW
- All our staff are regularly tested for Covid-19.
- We have always prided ourselves on our personalised face-to-face business model, but if you are concerned about coming into our shops and conducting unnecessary transactions, we are happy to carry them out remotely, as you wish. Please note that you can pay by phone and we now offer a deivery service using our own vehicles. Phone us on 01904 636578 for more information.
COVID PROTOCOLS AT CYCLE HEAVEN
- PLEASE LOCK YOUR BIKES OUTSIDE. WE ARE SORRY, BUT INDOOR CYCLE PARKING IS CURRENTLY SUSPENDED.
- Please observe 2m social distancing in our large and spacious main store.
- Please observe capacity limits at our smaller ststion and Bishy Road workshops.
- A mask must be worn on entry and whilst moving around all our buildings. You can remove your mask once seated in the cafe (when open), but we ask you to wear it at all other times.
- Please wash your hands on entry to the main store, using the hot water facilities provided. You are then free to touch any of our products.
Visits to our smaller sites are usually shorter, but please sanitise on entry, using the facilities provided.
- Please use the separate entry and exits at our main site and at the station store.
- Please observe the queing system in the cafe (when open) and wait to be seated by our staff, when seated table service is in operation.