Setup Bike Service £69
For everyday riders
A Setup Service is suitable for bikes whose systems are worn and may require the replacement of many of the most common consumables.
- We will set up all the systems: the gears and brakes; true the wheels and pump the tyres; lubricate the transmission and other parts; remove the seatpost, pedals and handlebar stem and regrease where necessary, and check for tightness of all the key fastenings on the bike.
- This service includes the fitting of all the most commonly worn consumable parts. These are: tyres, tubes, wheels, all control cables and brake pads.
- Includes cleaning of the frame and rims and a wipe down of the transmission. What we class as 'excessively dirty' bikes will attract a cleaning surcharge of £10-15. If you would like a much more thorough and deep clean, book in for a Refit.
- Surcharge of £20 for a dignostic check and software update on ebikes (£10 saving on standalone price!).
- This price is exclusive of parts.
To book your bike in for a Setup call us now:
For our Hospital Fields Road store, call: 01904 636578 / 651870
For our York Station store, call: 01904 622701 / 630378
For our Bishopthorpe Road store, call: 01904 672059