Bike Love 121 £30
Bike Love 121 will give you 1.5 hours of the undivided attention of one of our experienced technicians, where you will be shown everything you need to know about the basics of care and maintenance of your beloved machine, including:
- The set up and adjustment of gears.
- The set up and adjustment of brakes including replacement of brake pads.
- Cleaning and lubrication of the bike, including dirty transmissions.
- Selection of lubes and bike care products.
- Fixing punctures and replacing tyres and tubes - at home and on the road.
- Selection and use of tools.
- Saftey checking the entire bike.
- The session is aimed at novice to intermediate riders.
- It is applicable to recreational and sports bikes with derailleur gears.
- It is also suitable for bikes with hub gears without a chain case.
- It is not suitable for town bikes with a full chain case (e.g. a typical Gazelle). These bikes are built for low maintenance and we therefore we feel that this product will not offer value for money.
- It is not suitable for ebikes, at present.
- If you are not certain about your style of bike, please check with us before booking.
We will work on your own bike, or a similar model from from our shop - as you prefer. All sessions will be delivered at our Bishy Road workshop at Cycle Heaven at the Angel. If you come by car, you are welcome to park at our main store.
121s can be can be purchased for yourself, or as a gift - either in store, or over the phone, with sessions starting in early February 2020. To buy a session, visit us, or call the main store on 01904 651870. We will come back to you with a list of apointmnet times sytarting from February 2nd.