Tune Up Bike Service £39
For occasional riders
Peace of mind if you're unsure about the state of your bike. Good for lightly used bikes; those that have sat unused in the garage for a lengthy periods of time; or new bikes that have not been set up and never been used.
- A detailed safety check on your bike.
- We check over and adjust the key systems on the bike - wheels, brakes and gears, headset, lube the chain and pump the tyres.
- We inspect and adjust the key safety-critical fastenings on the bike, including saddle, handbars, chainset, and pedals
- We clean the frame.
- This service does not include the fitting of parts. If this is necessary, your bike will need to be booked in for a Set Up or a Refit.
- This service does not include cleaning beyond the frame. Excessively dirty bikes will attract a cleaning surcharge of £10-15.
- Surcharge of £20 for a dignostic check and software update on ebikes (£10 saving on standalone price!).
To book your bike in for a Tune Up call us now:
For our Hospital Fields Road store, call: 01904 636578 / 651870
For our York Station store, call: 01904 622701 / 630378
For our Bishopthorpe Road store, call: 01904 672059